Kill Team Elites Rules
If your order does not arrive after 30 days have passed from when we told you it was dispatched, please contact us and we will investigate.
Once we have investigated the circumstances surrounding the missing order, we will usually offer you one of the following two solutions;
1) If we have the item(s) in stock, we will offer to send the item again
2) Otherwise (or if you so choose) we will offer you a full refund.
If there is something missing from your order when it arrives, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving the order and we will do our best to rectify the problem.
We do our best to make sure that every order which leaves our store is securely packed, however, despite our best efforts; sometimes things do get damaged in the post. If an order is damaged in transit, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving the order and we will do our best to rectify the problem.
If you have bought an item from our webstore and decide that you no longer want it;
The unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense in their original, unopened packaging and in good condition, within 14 days of receipt (Consumer Contract Regulations 2014).
Please return the goods to:
The Gamers' Emporium
8 High Street
Telephone: 01792 930328
We suggest for your own protection you use 1st class registered post.
Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods and verified condition. This refund will include the total of goods returned and the original delivery charge paid.
We do not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
If you purchase an item in store, or from our webstore and it is faulty;
You have 30 days from date of purchase to let us know that there is a problem.
If you do so;
- You may return the item for a full refund (as per the Consumer Rights Act 2015). Refunds will be made via the payment method originally used, so please be sure to bring the card you originally paid with.
- You may ask us instead to replace the item instead (if we have it in stock)
- You may ask us instead to issue the refund in the form of a gift certificate
- You may ask us instead to obtain replacement parts for the item (if applicable)
If you notify us of a fault after the 30 day period, but within six months we will offer to repair or replace the item in the first instance, and will only issue a refund if we are unable to do either (as per Consumer Rights Act 2015).
If you notify us of a fault more than 6 months after you bought a product, you must be able to prove that the fault was present at the time of purchase (Consumer Rights Act 2015 again). If you can offer this proof, we will again offer to repair or replace the item in the first instance.
For defective items purchased through our webstore, please return them to the address above. We will refund you the postage cost for returning the items.
If you purchase an item in store which is NOT faulty, but decide that you no longer want it;
- You must return the item to us within 30 days of purchase
- The item must be complete and unopened in it's original, undamaged packaging
- You must bring your original receipt with you.
If all of the above conditions are fulfilled (and provided that the item is not a magazine or digital content) then we will provide you with a Gift Voucher equal to the value of the goods returned.
We do not offer cash/card refunds for unwanted items.
These policies do not affect your statutory rights