Seamus - Alt
Once we have investigated the circumstances surrounding the missing order, we will usually offer you one of the following two solutions;
2) Otherwise (or if you so choose) we will offer you a full refund.
If you have bought an item from our webstore and decide that you no longer want it;
Please return the goods to:
The Gamers' Emporium
8 High Street
Telephone: 01792 930328
We suggest for your own protection you use 1st class registered post.
We do not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
If you purchase an item in store, or from our webstore and it is faulty;
You have 30 days from date of purchase to let us know that there is a problem.
If you do so;
- You may ask us instead to replace the item instead (if we have it in stock)
- You may ask us instead to issue the refund in the form of a gift certificate
- You may ask us instead to obtain replacement parts for the item (if applicable)
If you purchase an item in store which is NOT faulty, but decide that you no longer want it;
- You must return the item to us within 30 days of purchase
- The item must be complete and unopened in it's original, undamaged packaging
- You must bring your original receipt with you.
We do not offer cash/card refunds for unwanted items.
These policies do not affect your statutory rights