Terms and Conditions
The Gaming Room is used entirely at your own risk, and The Gamers’ Emporium accepts no liability for loss or damage howsoever caused.
Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
As children may be present in both the Store and the Gaming Room, please endeavour to keep your language family-friendly.
The Gamers' Emporium may charge a daily entry fee for use of the Gaming Room. The fee will be advertised in store and may change from time to time at the discretion of the management. Discounted weekly and yearly subscriptions may also be available.
Occasionally, the Gaming Room will be closed to the public due to private-hire events. Please check the in-store notice board for planned events, and details of private-hire fees.
The entry fee covers use of the gaming room, and allows for use of the supplied gaming tables, scenery and store-copy demonstration games within the store.
As there are a limited number of tables, we ask that you are considerate to your fellow gamers. If there are people waiting to play when you have finished your game, please vacate the table in a timely fashion.
Food and drink is permitted in the Gaming Room. We ask that you tidy up after yourself, make use of the bins provided and keep food and drink off of tables which have scenery/gaming mats on.
Model-making and painting is permitted in the Gaming Room. Please clear gaming mats off of tables before painting, and please use a cutting board/paint-station rather than the surface of the table. As with food and drink, please clear up after yourself.
Spray undercoating of models is not permitted in the Gaming Room.
The Gamers' Emporium - Family Friendly Language Policy
- This store is a family-friendly store and we would request that customers moderate their language so as not to cause offence.
- Customers should avoid swearing, or using discriminatory language whilst in store, regardless of whether children are actually present.
- Customers should avoid discussing topics of a sexual or explicit nature whilst in store, regardless of whether children are actually present.
- Customers who are unable to comply with 1-3 above will be given a warning and reminded of the scope of this policy by the member of staff on duty.
- If a customer persists in using inappropriate language after receiving a warning, they will be asked to leave the store, and will forfeit any entrance fees paid that day.
- If a customer is asked to leave the store due to this policy, they are welcome to return to the store on the following day.
- If a customer persistently refuses to comply with this policy, the management reserve the right to extend the duration of the ban as required.
The Gamers' Emporium – Drugs Policy
- If you are caught smoking/ingesting/injecting/selling drugs (or so-called "legal highs") on the premises, you will be banned from the store for life.
- We will also pass your details to the police, along with CCTV evidence if available.
- We will notify all other gaming stores that we have contact with throughout the UK that you have been banned from our store and why, and will ask them to consider extending the ban to their premises as well.
- Furthermore, the people you are gaming with that day will receive a 3month ban from our store.
- The only exception to 4. will be if it is the people you are gaming with who make us aware that you are taking drugs in store.
At the management's discretion, this policy will also apply if you are under the influence of drugs in store, even if the drugs were not taken in store.